SmartRail Europe: Building the digital railway of the future
Date: 5 – 6 April 2017
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Email: [email protected]
SmartRail Europe drives the digitisation of the European railway. It is the only dedicated high-level data and technology congress for railway infrastructure managers, train operating companies, and suppliers. Its exclusive content and unique format focuses on the cutting-edge technologies transforming the industry with session topics including 4G telecommunications, actionable analytics, and mobile ticketing.
This exciting and future looking event gives unparalleled opportunities for industry suppliers and rail operators looking to learn about how new rail technologies can help them improve their networks.
SmartRail Europe meets this approach by combining 3 congresses in 1 definitive show to encourage cross-departmental collaboration. The 3 congresses are:
Smart Communications and Control Networks:
- Realizing the ERTMS vision and the move to ETCS level 3.
- GSM-R, TETRA and evolving to LTE and beyond.
- Harnessing the power of mission critical IT networks for additional functionality.
- The role of Big Data solutions to maximize network capacity and increasing safety.
- The mission critical backbone for the future digital railway.
- Understanding the modern passenger.
- Enhancing digital engagement, loyalty and passenger experience.
- Collecting and managing passenger and ridership data to optimize passenger services.
- Fare collection and revenue management solutions to boost ridership.
- Creating an integrated commercial platform to increase revenues and ROI.
Smart Analytics: Data and Asset Management:
- Harnessing the power of IT assets and Big Data to maximize assets.
- Facilitating the shift to preventative and predictive maintenance.
- Utilising tech and data to reduce total cost of ownership.
- Increasing asset availability and network capacity.
- Improving performance and increasing ROI.
If you are a Rail Operator, Infrastructure Manager or Government employee then you can attend for free. If you are an Industry Supplier you can save 15% by quoting ERR15 when registering.
Visit www.SmartRailEurope.com for more information.