ERTMS and ETCS 2017: The Future of Railway Signalling in the UK
Location: London. UK
Email: [email protected]
Discount Code: 319ERR (10% discount)
Implementing ERTMS in the UK – preparing for and delivering a new signalling system
Benefits of attending include:
- Hear the latest from Network Rail as they provide an update on the industry plan for ERTMS and expected timelines for delivery
- Learn how TOCs & FOCs are preparing for ERTMS and updates on fleet fitment
- Explore how to maintain operations during the transition and what training is needed to prepare all staff
- Find out how ERTMS relates to other technologies to help future-proof for further technology advances – hear about specifications for ETCS, ATO, CBTC and the consider the future after GSM-R
- Receive the latest on ERTMS level 3 testing including the challenges and successes and what benefits level 3 could bring
- Find out more about the regulations and standards to make sure ERTMS is introduced safely
The introduction of ERTMS and a whole new signalling system in the UK presents a number of challenges for the whole industry. Bringing together over 120 senior rail professionals, from passenger and freight operators and the wider supply chain, this is the only event that allows you to explore the strategy and delivery of ERTMS and ETCS fitment in the UK.
Hear the latest update from Network Rail on their plans and the expected timelines for ERTMS in the UK, insight from TOCs and FOCs on how they are preparing for ERTMS implementation, and lessons from European countries on their work with ERTMS, including on level 3 testing, to help you prepare for implementation and help ensure the transition is as effective as possible.
This two day event lets you focus not just on strategic delivery of ERTMS, but also the operational considerations and technology implications, to help make sure you and your team are up to date on all aspects of implementation. With flexible booking, you can register for both days for the complete picture, or either one of the days individually.
Visit our website for more information.