Eurasia Rail 2017
Date: 2- 4 March 2017
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Email: [email protected]
Eurasia Rail Exhibition which is the 3rd biggest rolling stock exhibition in the world also has the distinction of being the only exhibition in its field in Eurasia Region.
Eurasia Rail which will be organized for the 6th time in 2016 is the key international platform to bring together the sector giants with professional visitors under one roof. The exhibition not only determines the pulse of the sector in Eurasia Region but also the gateway to the development of existing relationships and new collaborations. The conferences and seminars which take place concurrently with the exhibition shares the industry knowledge and experience at the senior level.
Eurasia Rail Developments over the years
- The exhibition which was first organized in Ankara, Turkey had subsequently a total of 117 exhibitors in 2011, 188 in 2012, 287 in 2013, 277 in 2014 , 274 in 2015 , 300 international and domestic exhibitors in 2016.
- The fair which fully supported by Turkish Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs & Communications and Turkish State Railways became an UFI Approved Event by UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) as of June 2012.
- At the same time in September 2012, the exhibition proved to be on the international market as the first exhibition in Turkey to give financial support to German exhibitors by the German government.
- In order to further develop the international quality of the exhibition, Eurasia Rail 2015 was held with the co-organization of Türkel Fuarcilik A.Ş. and ITE Group Plc (“ITE”) along with its Turkish affiliate, EUF A.S., ITE organize over 230 events every year with its 31 offices in 17 countries. In the Transport & Logistics sector, ITE is one of the world’s leading organizers, with 17 events on 5 continents. Eurasia Rail 2017 and the following editions will continue to be organized by the same team from 2010 until present, with additional international support by TF Trade Fairs and Organizations which was established under the roof of ITE Group PLC.
- The national pavilion from Iran took place for the first time in 2015 edition of the exhibition.
- There were 15 new VIP buyer-delegation countries in the last edition of the exhibition as compared to 2015. The total number of visitor countries in 2016 edition was 52.