Tel: +44 (0)1249 700 505
Fax: +44 (0)1249 700 001
Ebeni is one of the UK’s leading specialist safety and systems engineering consultancies working in a number of safety and mission critical industries. Our vision is to create one of the world's leading engineering organisations built on our core values of Excellence, Benefit and Integrity.
As an approved Independent Safety Assessor, registered supplier on the Achilles Link-Up qualification scheme and member of various industry associations, Ebeni is a trusted name in the railway industry.
As such, we work with some of the world’s largest railway companies across the globe. Our customer list includes Network Rail, London Underground, Invensys Rail and Bombardier Transportation.
Our extensive rail experience covers metro, conventional, high speed and light rail applications. Our knowledge ensures the safety and interoperability of all key subsystems. We understand the issues associated with developing safety related products or systems and gaining certification and approval across the full system lifecycle. As such we are well versed in the latest EC Regulation on the adoption of a common safety method on risk evaluation and assessment.
Our services are focused in the following areas:
Safety Engineering and Assessment
- Hazard Identification and Analysis;
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation;
- Safety Requirements Derivation;
- Safety Case Construction;
- Independent Safety Audit and Assessment.
Systems Assurance and Certification
- Safety and RAMS Management;
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability Analysis;
- Assurance and Certification.
- Safety Management System Development;
- Safety Planning - systems, hardware and software safety activities;
- Safety Management and Engineering Training and Process development.
- Project Management;
- Requirements Management;
- Software Consultancy, Development, Verification and Validation;
- Application of UK Mainline, Underground and international standards and regulations including EN 50126, EN 50128 and EN 50129.
- Young Railway Professionals Annual Dinner, London UK, 14 March 2013;
- IMechE London Overground Recipe for a Reliable Railway, London UK, 18 March 2013;
- IET Railway Safety Assurance Seminar, London UK, 20 March 2013;
- RSSB Risk Management Forum, Coventry UK, 17 April 2013;
- Safety and Reliability Society - Safety in Network Rail: from ALARP to Common Safety Method, Bristol UK, 23 April 2013;
- Railtex 2013, London UK, 30 April to 02 May;
- Rail Alliance Networking Meeting (Ebeni offices), Corsham UK, 22 May 2013;
Listed in categories
- No related posts found
Add/update your company
Increase your company's profile, drive traffic to your website & boost your search engine ranking.Add your company Update an existing listing