- The magazine
- Our conferences
Add/update your company
Increase your company's profile, drive traffic to your website & boost your search engine ranking.
CONRAC stands for innovation, experience, flexibility and quality.
Founded in 1956, CONRAC has always provided innovative technology. Ever since the late 1960’s, CONRAC has been developing professional display solutions for the most demanding applications. Committed to technologically advanced, cost-effective and very reliable display solutions, CONRAC is market leader for the supply of special displays, e.g. for maritime, naval, mobile and medical applications, as well as for public displays and information systems for public areas. Tens of thousands of public displays in over 200 airports worldwide as well as in many other transportation and digital signage installations speak for themselves.
CONRAC’s headquarters, R&D and production are based in Weikersheim/Germany. A global network of subsidiaries and sales offices as well as sales and service partners in more than 60 countries make sure to be as close as possible to the customers.
CONRAC’s comprehensive range of professional displays is setting the benchmark in terms of innovation and quality. The products’ reliability and durability contribute to a reduced cost of ownership.
Features of CONRAC Public Displays:
- Designed and engineered for 24/7 operation
- Vandal-proof safety glass with high efficient anti-glare treatment
- Robust fire-retardant aluminium housing with extremely durable powder coating
- Dedicated for landscape and portrait mode applications
- Different electronic options: monitor-only, integrated IPC or graphic engine board
- Optionally available with touch screen
- Long term product availability, service and support
Public Displays for outdoor and semi-outdoor applications
- Display housing sealed according to protection class IP54 or IP65
- Front-access feature for easy maintenance
- Protected connectors, no external controls, integrated locking system
- Integrated climate control system prolongs the display lifetime
- Optionally available with sunlight readable display panel
Public Displays for indoor applications
- IP20/housing, IP53 front
- Tamper-proof: External controls and connections are out of reach
- Innovative, maintenance-free cooling concept prolongs the display lifetime
Displays for safety relevant applications
CONRAC’s range of framebufferless displays meets the compulsory requirements of safety-relevant applications such as railway control, ATC, etc.
- Framebufferless displays avoid frozen images in IECC applications
- Advanced performance characteristics
- Modern slim bezel design
Narrow Bezel Displays
An almost frameless design, high resolution and excellent image quality makes the Narrow Bezel Displays ideal for cluster solutions and video walls, e.g. for control room applications.
- Landscape and portrait mode possible
- Remote control and monitoring
- Sunlight readable panels for applications in high ambient light conditions
- VESA compatibility simplifies quick and easy mounting
Passenger Information Display System MAXCS
CONRAC offers a sophisticated Passenger Information Display System scalable to any size of installation. It is the ultimate software solution to drive and control CONRAC`s professional embedded flat-screen displays.
MAXCS® is a highly innovative and future-proof product, easily adaptable to new operational needs. System design in close co-operation with the customer ensures smooth operation and guarantees timely and reliable information of passengers and staff.