Rolling Stock Maintenance Summit 2016, 7 – 8 December 2016 – London, UK
14 September 2016 • Author: LBCG
The Worlds Leading Conference On Rolling Stock Maintenance Returns!
Hear Cutting Edge Case Studies On How Leading Railways Are Implementing Condition-Based Maintenance To Drive Reliability & Operability
Featuring world class speakers from operators including SNCF, London Underground, TrenItalia, East Japan Railway Company, GVB Amsterdam, Stockholm Metro, VR Group, Fertagus and many more, this is the industry’s leading forum on the challenge of introducing effective condition-based maintenance strategies.
The 5th conference in the series, Rolling Stock Maintenance Summit 2016 returns to showcase a blockbuster agenda and help train operating companies successfully implement a cutting-edge CBM program, by helping them answer these key questions –
- How can we prepare and present a compelling business case to justify investment in condition based monitoring?
- How can we analyse the huge sets of data coming off the train in a coherent, efficient way?
- Which train data represents the most value for analysis to help us improve maintenance regimes and resourcing?
Key speakers include:
- Paolo Masini, Director of Rolling Stock Engineering & Maintenance, Trenitalia (Italy)
- Stephen Foot, Head of Asset Condition, London Underground (UK)
- Takumi Ishii, Deputy Director, Japan East Railway Company (Japan)
- Héloïse Nonne, Head of Data Science, SNCF (France)
- João Grossinho, Director of Maintenance, Fertagus (Portugal)
- Philippe De Laharpe, Head of Remote Diagnostics Project, Rolling Stock, SNCF (France)
- Neil O’Connor, Head of Fleet Performance, Southwest Trains (UK)
- Jan Luijben, Information Manager, GVB (The Netherlands)
- Jouko Järvinen, Operations Manager, Maintenance Division, VR Group (Finland)
- Gustav Sjöberg, Maintenance Manager, TBT Stockholm AB (Sweden)
- Augusto Costa Franco, General Manager Software Engineering & Power Systems, Nomad Digital (Portugal)
- Paul Edwards, Fleet Manager, London Overground (UK)
- Babakalli Alkali, Assistant Head of Department Mechanical Engineering, ScotRail / GCU (UK – Scotland)
- Chris Welford, Condition Monitoring Manager, London Underground (UK)
- Justin Southcombe, Commercial Director, Perpetuum (UK)
- Abhinay Ramani, New Trains Project manager, First TransPennine Express (UK)
- Gordon Thomas, Principal Rolling Stock Engineer, London Overground (UK)
For more information visit – http://www.rolling-stock-maintenance.com/
Akiem Artesyn Embedded Technologies Bombardier Transportation Fenner Precision Frauscher Sensor Technology GHH-BONATRANS Harsco Rail McGeoch LED Technology Mechan Rosehill Rail Röchling Engineering Plastics SE & Co. KG Schenck Process GmbH SMTC Stadler Rail AG Weighwell Engineering Ltd