UNIFE & VDB to host Dialogue Forum at InnoTrans 2014
24 September 2014 • Author: European Railway Review
Tomorrow, 25 September 2014, UNIFE and VDB will host a high-level Dialogue Forum about ERTMS rollout plans and interoperability, which will take place in the main conference area for InnoTrans – Palais am Funkturm – from 10am to 12pm.
High-level EU, industry, infrastructure managers and railway undertaking leaders are expected to attend this Dialogue which is open to the public to hear first hand views and opinions from industry experts about the deployment and development of ERTMS.
Speakers will include:
- Michel van Liefferinge, General Manager of UNISIG (Moderator)
- Olivier Onidi, Direcotr of European Mobility Network, DG MOVE, European Commission
- Klaus Mindel, Chairman of the UNIFE ETCS Steering Committee
- Luc Lallemand, CEO of Infrabel
- Andrew Simmons, Technical Development Director at Network Rail
- Emin Karaman, Signalling Division Engineer from Turkish State Railways (TCDD
For further information, please contact Ms Lea Paties – firstname.lastname@example.org